It is very important that you follow after care instructions carefully to achieve the best results. On the day of the
treatment, after you go home, some lymph and blood may come to the skin surface. If it’s not cleaned well, this will create more scabbing/crusting. Therefore, you need to clean the area two hours after the treatment by using the Angel Care Wipes to VERY GENTLY wipe the brows and soften any lymph.
**If you have oily skin or experienced a lot of bleeding and lymph during the treatment, perform the cleaning
again 2 hours after the initial cleaning.**
DAYS 1-3 AFTER MICROBLADING TREATMENT:
- Do NOT wipe your brows again after the initial cleaning for the first three days. Instead, fold the Angel Care Wipe in half and pat the treated area VERY gently every 2 to 3 hours following the direction of the growth of the hair.
- After each use of Angel Care Wipes, follow up with applying Angel Care Gel to the treated area to protect it and promote faster healing.
DAYS 4+ AFTER MICROBLADING TREATMENT:
- After the third day following the microblading treatment, use only the Angel Care Gel as needed and avoid water in the treated area until 7 days have passed since your microblading was completed.
GENERAL AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Avoid heavy sweating and exercise for 3 -5 days
- Avoid any treatments involving touching the brows such as facials, lash extensions, etc. for 10 days
- Avoid the sauna, steam room and swimming in the ocean or swimming pool for 10 days
- Avoid using makeup on the eyebrows for at least 10 days (Blush, lipstick, or eye makeup can be used)
- No other ointments other than Angel Care Gel should be used for 7 days
- Neosporin or Bacitracin type products should be avoided in the treated area because they may negatively affect
the color retention
- Sunbathing and tanning beds should be avoided for 10 days
- After day 10 be sure to apply sunscreen when going outdoors
WHY DO WE APPLY ANGEL CARE GEL?
Angel Care Gel promotes the healing process and helps to achieve the best pigment retention in several ways:
- It prevents dust particles and dirt from penetrating the skin
- It prevents clogging of the pores
- It provides even color retention
- It keeps the skin soft and moisturized
- It avoids cracking due to drying of the skin
- It protects the treated area from infection
- It nourishes and protects the skin while helping to prevent scarring